The state of your pearly whites says a lot about you. A healthy shade emits confidence and the kind of life that everybody wants to have, while a shameful glint does the exact opposite. Not even the happiest moments can hide the dark clouds hovering over your smile.
At Mayfield Dental Care we can help bring the glint back to your smile. Teeth whitening options can effectively give you the glow to match your happiness. And if you’re too busy, we can still help you! Zoom whitening at Mayfield Dental Care produces the smile you’ve always wished in less than an hour!
What Is Zoom Whitening?
Zoom Whitening as the name suggests is a teeth whitening option which delivers whiter results in less than one hour. The procedure makes use of the Zoom advanced power chairside lamp, which is responsible for accelerating the bleaching process.
With Zoom whitening, your teeth’s shade can improve up to eight times better. The bleaching gel used is stronger than in regular teeth whitening. It removes persistent stains that resist regular whitening and the resulting shade is proven to last longer.
Common Stain Culprits
Your teeth can suffer from discolouration due to intrinsic and extrinsic reasons. Leaving ageing and the intrinsic reasons aside, the following are the common stain culprits.
- Smoking and tobacco
- Citrus and acidic foods
- Sauce (soy sauce, tomato sauce, etc.)
Proper brushing can remove most of the stains caused by the abovementioned factors. Failure to observe good oral habits causes your teeth to discolour.
Benefits Of Zoom Whitening
Zoom whitening is a popular option because of its many benefits including:
- Whitens persistent discoloured teeth
- Faster results
- Eight shades better in just one sitting
- Reaches the dentin and whitens it as well
- Removes tougher stains
- Longer lasting results
- Fresher breath in the process
- Improved oral health
The Zoom Whitening Procedure
Whitening your teeth through Zoom whitening is fast and hassle-free at Mayfield Dental Care. We follow a safe and time-efficient procedure to ensure a wonderful visit at our clinic. Should you decide to have Zoom whitening, you will experience:
- Your teeth will be cleaned as preparation before the procedure. A dental hygienist will prepare your teeth.
- Right after, your lips and gums are covered, leaving your teeth exposed and ready for whitening. The whitening gel or Zoom hydrogen peroxide is applied and allowed to stay on your teeth for 15 minutes. The chairside lamp light is focused on your teeth during the 15 minutes. This removes the stains from your teeth.
- This process is repeated several times. Your dentist may show the result after each time, and you have the option to stop the procedure once you achieve your desired shade.
Some patients experience tooth sensitivity after the procedure. But this is completely normal. Your dentist will help you cope with the recovery process.
Keeping your pearly whites’ pearliness after the procedure is also guided by your dentist. A bring home Zoom touch-up kit with custom-fitted whitening trays, and usage instructions will be given to you
Brighter Smiles At Mayfield Dental Care
Get the smile of your dreams today! Your Mayfield Dental Care can help bring the glow back to your smile. Enjoy life’s happy moments with your brighter pearly whites at Mayfield Dental Care.